''To become happier is a fun process. It’s not like a grueling struggle. All you’re trying to do is find those things that make you happy to do them...The important thing is to recognize that your time has always been and will always be yours...''

2 Jul 2013

June 2013 Creative performance

 Johanna Katerinas, sound artist from Uk, Mariko Hori conceptual artist from Japan, Milka Rakic Milosevic Yoga Instructor from Serbia




Boris Mestchersky well known and established artist, my inspiration and I in my performing mood 




my dear friend Didier .......




Performance Didier and Mariko

Natural magnifico

My Magnifico from Japan called YESORNO




Moharac

Cooking ''kotlic''' Moharac lake



saying  good bye to my dear friends 

Purple Hillock in Erdevik 

Moharac lake photo by Roberto

No comments:

Post a Comment