''To become happier is a fun process. It’s not like a grueling struggle. All you’re trying to do is find those things that make you happy to do them...The important thing is to recognize that your time has always been and will always be yours...''

5 Jul 2013

Garden guerilla ERdevik

Magnifico1 my friend from London who came to visit me in Erdevik and spend some time with me , got up at 4 o;clock in the morning , taken motik'' with us and went to my other friend Davor Ruz to do some work - garden guerilla work. My frineds' mum also joined us and we had a great fun working till 9 o'clock in the morning and helping Marko to do his garden .

We laughed so much and my friend Vlada said'' my god .. we are crazy we came from London and we are working in the fields... '' but i had to remind him that we are now only peasants and gardeners and nothing else ... 








No comments:

Post a Comment