''To become happier is a fun process. It’s not like a grueling struggle. All you’re trying to do is find those things that make you happy to do them...The important thing is to recognize that your time has always been and will always be yours...''

12 Aug 2013

Visit from Branislav Lukic Luka and Denis Dugonjic

Recently I met this interesting person . Director of Sava Sumanovic Gallery from Sid - Vesna Burojevic introduced me to this multi talented  creative person Branislav Lukic Luka.  After I met him I also met his mum who lives i nErdevik a
 Luka came to visit me with his friend Denis Dugonjic also creative person , photographer, film maker and participant of many exhibitions around the world. 


Branislav Lukić Luka rođen je 1970. godine u Tuzli.
Slobodni multimedijalni umjetnik. 



Ruzica, Luka, Beba, Denis and Andrzej

Luka and his mum Ruzica 

No comments:

Post a Comment