''To become happier is a fun process. It’s not like a grueling struggle. All you’re trying to do is find those things that make you happy to do them...The important thing is to recognize that your time has always been and will always be yours...''

17 Mar 2012

Letnjikovac Drugi dan...

morning ....



after lunch ...


beer for me ....

Two days of work and sitting area is finished...almost ... This is the place i was dreaming about and last year so many times i dreamt about it .. i badly wanted some space outside to sit down and enjoy my cup of coffee in the mornings or quiet evenings ...

Finally I found good workers , Misko Hrubik and Zvonko Cingel are excellent team to work together and really good workers ... The table is too small as I did not have enough wood to make bigger and also the bench should have been a bit wider but that is my design and i will have to adjust a few things ... but at the moment i am really so happy to have my little space  outside the house ......
evening .....

No comments:

Post a Comment